I was planning this whole thing where I'd blog from my phone to make sure I could do it because I won't have my computer this weekend but here it is Friday night and I'd rather go to bed on time than try to remember passwords and type only with my thumbs.
So just dropping this in here. We got matching tattoos last month!!!! It's about as out of character as it is possible for me to get. I like mine a lot more than I expected. I was really nervous about "permanent" (I can barely decide on a haircut or an outfit). But it's just there on my leg, and every time I look at it I think about how cool the Great Lakes are and how much fun I've had on them with these people.
![]() |
| Steve, Michael, Shaun, Me. Lucky Rabbit Studio, Alpena, Michigan. |
I could tell you all about the tattoo artist and the studio etc, but like I said, I'd like to get to bed on time.

No comments:
Post a Comment